Friday, November 2, 2012

93* Kenny's 31 notes

A few days after Kenny died, his cousin Kristy shared with me the following '31 notes' from Kenny's facebook:
I've never met someone who enjoys breakfast 7 times a day.

by Kenny Cipolla on Monday, December 13, 2010 at 8:33pm
Oh no, I've been tagged. How ever shall I react? {Ignores tag}

RULES: Once I've been tagged, I'm supposed to write a note with 30 random things, facts, habits, or goals about me. At the end, I choose me to be tagged. I have to tag the person who tagged me. If you tagged me, it's because you want pain, don't ya? I mean, you want to know more about me.

1. I count my fingers randomly whenever I'm asked my age.

2. Unless I'm in the shower, I prefer to shave my face while standing on one leg.

3. I'm very similar to my best friend; One major difference between us is that he is better than me at everything.

4. I hate quite a few things, but I hate hypocrites the most.

5. I'm a hypocrite.

6. I spent 8 and a half days in a mental hospital in Ventura and they were some of the best days of my life.

7. I have a favorite fork.

8. I like plain food, but not bland food.

9. I used to be a relatively large gamer, but now the internet saps most of my time.

10. I used to be weird. Now I'm ordinary. One of my best friends said so.

11. I was once very loyal; I enjoyed obeying those I cared for. I have since become very untrustworthy and recently back-stabbed my best friend despite my great respect for her/him.

12. I enjoy trying to remember words that start with a pre-specified letter and then stating "_____ starts with _!"

13. 36 years ago, I was not yet born.

14. I once listened to an 8 second YTMND loop for 2 hours, taking only one 2 minute break.

15. Soul loss is main cause of most Hmong diseases, but is also an effect of a bad liver or a broken liver.

16. My largest playlist on Youtube has 2212 views, probably all of which are from me.

17. I have never successfully flown on my own, but used to try frequently.

18. I often consider changing my name to something odd, but can't stick with one decision. My current idea is Potato Slices.

19. There is an extremely vague Gotcha Force reference in the "RULES" section.

20. I received the most symbolic gift I've ever gotten on my last birthday. I got a game I desperately want to play, but can't from a girl I desperately wish I could be with, but can't. Regardless, I'm grateful to her.

21. I've brought all sorts of odd things to school for the reason of proving I'm weird. These include a shopping cart wheel, a cat toy, a cheese grater, and a bent piece of metal I found.

22. I have a tremendously awesome rainbow-colored umbrella I don't use because I prefer to get wet in the rain.

23. I prefer music with foreign lyrics or no lyrics at all.

24. I'd much rather be almost anything than be human.

9. I'd normally put a reference here, but only one person would get it anyway.

25. The closest thing to a friend I made this semester had my name.

26. I have trouble getting anyone but Vincent to believe me when I say negative things about myself. As such, I trust Vincent more than most of friends.

27. I like counting things and want to count how many spoons I own, how bathrooms there are at Fresno City College, and the number of benches in Disneyland

28. I'm currently not proud of anything I've ever done. Writing my English essay last weekend was fun, though.

29. When I was in AP Chemistry, I activated the fire alarm with an explosion during a lab session. It wasn't as exciting as it sounds.

30. I listened to a remix of music from one of the worse games imaginable while typing the first half this.

31. I do not like going one step further.
Element of the day (day 93)
#91) Pa- Protactinium-]radioactive>Actinide Series  
Discovered in 1913.
One of the rarest elements, found in minute quantities in uranium minerals and ores. Few uses.  

No comments:

Post a Comment