Monday, November 12, 2012

103* something new

Went to sound therapy today~~ it was AmaZinG!!! I felt so much peace after>> I am immersing myself into a new spiritual journey called Sacred Rhythms. It is being shared with me by my dear friend Angela. It is something completely new for me and I am hoping that my continued faith and search will bring me a new purpose for my life. I am also doing daily meditations and prayers. I wonder if i will feel more like my old self or somebody different as I travel on this journey...At least I have a little hope again,, but I still miss Kenny very much. Secretly, what I want most is to have a connection with him again--spirit to person>that would be the most healing thing for me.

Until tomorrow...

Element of the day (103)
#101) Md- Mendelevium- radioactive: Actinide Series  
Discovered in 1955.
Too rare to have any uses.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment