Sunday, November 11, 2012

102* Periodic Table


Kenny's Periodic Table (either my pic or the poster is crooked--sorry :-\ )
Well, I finally got a picture of the element chart (as I call it) on the blog>> it's crazy to think that so much time has passed since I began this--not much in my life has changed. Not much in my heart feels better. It's somewhat disappointing at this point. I wonder if anything will be different when this comes to an end.


[======RANDOM TOPIC======]   
---------------#SPATULAS#---------------  
  For some unknown reason, Kenny became fascinated with spatualas during his teenage years, so he started a collection. It all began with a slotted, hard, white plastic spatula that I often used when making pancakes. Its the broken one in the picture. I think it was the first random item of the day, and if I remember correctly it came home broken that day. I don't remember what I said exactly to Kenny but I wasn't extremely angry though I was unhappy, and I did tell him he would have to replace it. When we went to buy a replacement, we couldn't find another white spatula so Kenny chose a black one. Then he bought an extra spatula just for fun-that was the second spatula to make it as an item of the day.  Some of his spatulas are in the picture; however there seems to be a couple missing. I have no idea what happened to them; although I know all of them were taken with Kenny to high school as Random Items of the Day on one day or another.For the past year, they've been collecting dust on Kenny's dresser until I cleaned them for the picture today. =)

Element of the day (day 102)
#100) Fm-Fermium-]radioactive:Actinide Series  
Discovered in 1952.
Too rare to have any uses.  
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment