Tuesday, November 27, 2012

118* Kenny and the peace sign

today has been an emotional whirlwind. i spent hours and hours looking at pictures, i smiled, i cried, i remembered so many happenings of years gone by.

as i was looking through boxes i came across kenny's report on his ap college board chemistry test--of course he received the highest score--he had quite a ridiculously bright brain.i also found his near perfect final high school report card.even at fcc he was on the dean's list. he was astonishingly smart at times and it drove me crazy that he would never admit it!

sometimes the waves of loss and sadness still leave me feeling numb, and it takes all my mental strength to continue what i'm doing.a part of me says i don't want to move> i don't want to think> or type> or keep my eyes open; and the other part of me struggles against those thoughts trying to force myself to finish what i am doing.

it almost feels like i'm facing a deadline; as if another huge shift will occur in my life on the 29th. today its been 52 weeks. how could that much time go by and i am still in the same place? i want to be gone from this. i want to carry my kenny in my heart and walk away, leaving my shattered life behind me. i'm ready for something new> something more> something different> i'm ready for smiles and happiness again...
and as Kenny would say "PEACE"

Vincent(6), Kenny(7), Chocolate Factory Bear(?), Jheremy(11)
#_# RANDOM TOPIC #_#           
KENNY and the PEACE SIGN
Kenny at 6th grade camp
sinister & silly pirate-hahaha >>age 10
 ~Kenny was a young boy when he started flashing the peace sign while taking pictures. I tried to find as many pictures at different ages as possible with him showing the two finger peace sign. As he got older, Kenny would include the single word phrase "PEACE" when he gave the sign. It was something he did very often whether or not a picture was being taken. To me, it was one of Kenny's distinguishing personality acts-> it was true to the way he lived his life. He was a very peaceful person despite all the emotional turmoil he dealt with. He was the peacemaker in the family. He was also the most forgiving person I ever knew--I used to think it was detrimental to his self worth; however, now I see it as an amazingly honorable way to live. He cared so much about those around him that he was willing to sacrifice his heart to allow others happiness.

**--The Cipolla Gang--**


{-- Vincent
     Kenny
     Kristy(cousin)
     KT (cousin)
at their Great Grandpa Sam's-- 2005
side note:for one month every year Kenny and Vincent were the same age!     
Kenny (16), Johan, Vincent (16)-Vincent's 16th bday
after the shaved hair--age 17
Kenny being his silly self- 18yrs.  =) I LOVE U!!!        

































Kenny(18), Mom(me), Vincent(17)- June 2010
  



 Element of the day (day 118)
#116) Uuh- Ununhexium-radioactive  
Only recently reported

No comments:

Post a Comment