Thursday, November 22, 2012

112* (2) random topic & random pics

### RANDOM TOPIC###
 ---\ STICKY NOTES/--- 

I just put a sticky note on my laptop to remind myself of something for tomorrow-- it got me thinking about how Kenny liked to leave sticky notes everywhere, especially on his bedpost.

Here is the picture I took of Kenny's bedpost before I removed the sticky notes and packed up his belongings from it.
 these particular sticky notes were about his chemistry lab at fcc.

Sometimes Kenny would leave sticky notes on the tv or the refrigerator. He had more in his room that have already been removed. I kinda wished that I had hung onto them; although there wasn't anything of significance written on them.

***:**:More on the Twilight Saga:***:**

I was in such a hurry to get my blog done before midnight that I left out some very important information. As has been established Kenny died shortly after Breaking Dawn part 1 had been released, so when it came out on dvd in February> my darling (he would so hate to me say that) son Vincent bought it for me in place of Kenny buying it for me. I was thrilled and touched in the deepest part of my heart. Vincent has become very thoughtful of me since Kenny's passing. In small ways he does some of the things Kenny used to do. Thinking of Vincent and Jheremy practically renews my desire to keep on going despite all the loss and sadness. I'm almost there==> I only need a direction, a purpose and a place to live.. 
Kenny, Amy, and Ben-Awards Ceremony 2010
~Kenny in a bin with?- at Ben's~
                                                      

 

Ben^Kenny>Callie>Amy @Bullard High   
 This is the gang before the break up. I apologize if anyone is offended that I choose to put this picture in the blog. All of you were a part of Kenny's life---a part of his little bit of happiness here on Earth and he cared for all of you so I put in the picture as a tribute to his friendships with all of you. I hope you understand and hold onto the bonds you shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment