Sunday, November 18, 2012

109* learning, masses of water, and pics, pics, pics

I am happy to say I learned something new today. I figured out how to download pictures from my camera to my laptop. It is something Kenny always did for me so I have had pictures in my camera for well over a year. There are a couple nice pics of Kenny at a beach taken in July 2011. I don't remember these and there is an unusual one of who I think is Ben, so Kenny must have borrowed my camera for something or another. Kenny loved the ocean and the sand.

 
Kenny at the beach- 7/6/2011
{~~ this is a picture that was on my camera; it is the last picture of him at a beach that I own, must have been his last beach trip. I love his smile in this pic =)--he looks so cute to me.



Kenny playing in the sand-- one of his favorite activities ||
                 


I also found pictures from the last trip Jheremy took to Fresno while Kenny was alive. He was here a few days,,and the boys enjoyed a bit of video game time. Also--] Kenny, Jheremy, and I took a drive to Lost Lake. Vincent didn't go because he doesn't care much for large masses of water. I'm very glad I took a few pictures because it was the last time we ever went to the lake together. It was one of those pleasant, rare outings because Jheremy lives so far away.
this is how the pic was taken!!



{-- so yes, I realize that this pic shouldn't be sideways; however, knowing my son-Kenny- he probably meant it to be!! Ha Ha Ha, hardy ha ha--I think that's right. This looks very much like Ben to me and it was taken on the same day as the beach pics, so it must be..











 
The boys, hanging out in Kenny's room- August 2011

{--- Vincent(wearing the hat), Kenny, and Jheremy mesmerized by some video game-- no telling which,, 'haha'. Its funny how bright the room looks; I don't remember it looking that way. Its mostly dark and dreary now.
~Kenny and Jheremy in Lost Lake 8/22/11~


 


  

Jheremy and Kenny walking in the water. They were gone for a very long while,  wandering and exploring- enjoying the cool water and the hot sun.



The following pictures were taken on the last day I ever saw all my sons together. It's boggles my mind to think that a year ago we were all still a family; and now both Ken and Kenny are gone. The sting in my heart will remain all my days, I know this and it sucks! It truly, truly is the worst feeling in the world.
Jheremy (24)->Kenny (19)->Vincent (18)- August 24, 2011 Last picture taken of my 3 sons together

Jheremy->Kenny->glimpse of Maggie May->Ken (last pic of the boys with their Grandpa Ken) August 24,2011
Well, now that I've had a good cry, I'm going to finish up.
Until tomorrow...

Element of the day (day 109)
#107) Bh-Bohrium-]radioactive 
not found naturally or occurs in such minute amounts that it does not reasonably exist on Earth.  
Discovered in 1981 by Peter Ambruster and Gottfried Munzenberg, Germany.
Highly radioactive metal. It has never been found in nature. Chemistry is believed to be similar to rhenium.


No comments:

Post a Comment