Tuesday, November 13, 2012

104* Davis, CA

Jheremy of nucular aminals, 11-12-12
<-- This is my son Jheremy!!
 I took this picture last night as he was warming up for a show with his band nucular aminals. Jheremy's friends Conor and Lia drove with me to Davis,CA to see his band play. It was a very good show and I had a lot of fun!! I liked watching the spinning mirror ball reflections on the ceiling in the darkened room of the bike shop as the bands played, and being in the front to see Jheremy riff on his bass. Also, I got a copy of the new LP which the entire band signed- smiles =)
nucular aminals lp- start from an end 2012
---**     
   Then we drove back home, got in at 3am--just like something I would have done in the good old days. Luckily for me, Conor was willing to drive--I handed over the wheel and slept the last hour. Still, all in all I think I did pretty good on the trip.
---**  
   Davis is a place Kenny drove to on his own a few times to see his best friend Ben. It was the first out of town place Kenny ever drove to by his-self, but there was a time or two he also got to enjoy the company of Callie while on the road to Davis. Kenny enjoyed those trips very much because he and Callie had 'fascinating conversations' as he put it. I remember one time Kenny was able to stay with Ben in his dorm room-- it was the closest experience Kenny had to college life. He said it was quite enjoyable.For me, last night was my first trip to Davis.
---**
  Jheremy will be here for a few days to visit and help pack up the house. And to make really good food- today he made us homemade lasagna and it is delicious!!! YUM--
---**    
   I am extremely tired still, so back to resting for me.
I LOVE YOU JHEREMY<3 You are an awesome son~~

Until tomorrow...

Element of the day (day 104)
#102) No-Nobelium-]radioactive: Actinide Series  
Discovered in 1958.
Too rare to have any uses.

 


   
      

No comments:

Post a Comment