Monday, November 19, 2012

110* pancakes

here are a few random pics that I transferred from Kenny's phone---->>
do you think this came from a classroom?

I remember Kenny asking to take this pic-cant remember where

I've always wondered if Kenny arranged those chairs or found them that way
(((RANDOM TOPIC)))
    ()>PANCAKES<()

   pancakes were one of Kenny's favorite breakfast foods. I made them quite often when he was alive. I rarely make them now because Vincent doesn't like pancakes and its not much fun to make them for myself. actually, my pancakes are very good. Kenny loved them lots. sometimes he would plan on inviting Ben for a sleepover in correlation to a morning I could make them pancakes. Ben also likes my pancakes alot. they used to say I make the best batch of pancakes out of the parents- my one little bragging right>>laughs.
   I have a couple secret ingredients that make them extra yummy; Kenny was easy to impress because he liked his foods to be fairly simple, I think it is the same with Ben. my pancakes get plenty of butter in the grilling; Kenny liked to add a little pure maple syrup-its the best, and Ben will eat them just as they are off the grill. sometimes he will simply grab one, fold it and take a bite--its kinda amusing. I had never seen anyone eat a pancake that way before. I had told Kenny what the secrets were- he tried making them a couple times. he definitely needed more practice.
   the last time I made a batch of pancakes was on one of the days Ben and Callie came for a visit. it was when we were doing movie day. that had kind of stopped in the past few months. I was really happy to make pancakes for Ben--he always eats the most when I make them-its a good feeling for me, and I know it made Kenny real happy too! surprisingly, Vincent ate a couple pancakes that day, too!!

grilling pancakes- summer 2011
  
 
   {-- this is Kenny, Zac (Ben's brother) and Ben in the cabin near the lake where Ben's family went for vacation













Element of the day (day 110)
#108) Hs- Hassium-]radioactive  
Discovered in 1984 by Peter Ambruster and Gottfried Munzenberg, Germany.
Highly radioactive metal. It has never been found in nature. Chemistry is believed to be similar to osmium.  

No comments:

Post a Comment