Wednesday, November 28, 2012

119* Atomic Wheel

Me and My 3 sons-Vincent (13), Kenny (14), Jheremy (19)

Considering what day tomorrow is I'm holding up pretty well--I am filled with so much love for Kenny and my other sons as I have spent many hours over the past days looking at pictures and reflecting on the life we had together.

I am blessed that I have always been able to show my children I love them with all my heart regardless of the circumstances in our lives--} no matter what challenges we have had to face. It has not been an easy life by any means, but I am grateful for being a mother--it is by far the greatest blessing I could ever receive just as losing my beloved son has been the most wrenching heartache I will ever know.
  
Until tomorrow...                 

*Vincent, Kenny, Jheremy- June 2006*
*Kenny, Jheremy, Vincent w/Lemons--July 2011*
         
The boys took this special picture for me because I have the three San-En monkeys="speak not"- "hear not"- "see-not" evil monkeys and I asked my sons to imitate them; which they did- So Special!! Then, when Jheremy came to Fresno with his band last summer, he wanted to take another picture on the arbor bench at their Grandpa Ken's house so we did- major happiness that we did!! Don't they look so very different from one picture to the next? Such characters--my wonderful sons!!!
 
           }^}^} RANDOM TOPIC{^{^{
{@@KENNY'S FAVORITE T-SHIRT@@}

~Kenny turns 15! wearing his fave t and an evil smile ~
When Kenny was 14, I found this awesome shirt I knew he would love and it became the most worn t-shirt of all time in our family. He wore it constantly. Lucky for him, I am fabulous at preserving the quality of clothing. For the rest of his life- the logo remained intact and clearly legible- ATOMIC WHEEL, kind of looked like a ferris wheel to me. At the time I bought it, Kenny was still wearing a lot of golden and yellowed colored shirts although that changed when he was 16. Dun Dun Dun Dun--] That is when he began to wear black which led into the "all black" stage that lasted until just before the end of his life. Barely a couple months before he died we bought him a few new shirts. One was plaid and another gray with white pinstripes-he was on the brink of emerging out of the black stage. However, it didn't matter what stage he was in--he loved the golden Atomic Wheel shirt and he always wore it. I chose it to be the last shirt he ever wore when he was at his service, and later cremated.  
If you look back at the pictures throughout the blog I'm sure you will see Kenny wearing his favorite t-shirt several times.

Element of the day (day 119)
#117) Uus- Ununseptium-] radioactive   
Has not yet been discovered.

?? So why is it on the chart????     

No comments:

Post a Comment